Thursday, December 4, 2008

Celebration!

We had a nice celebration for the Bing-a-nator's 4th birthday. He got doggy ice cream spoon fed to him and I think his feet barely touched the floor all day because Aaron and I kept passing him back and forth. Gosh we love our animals!
Bing, uninterested in his candles, just waiting for us to finish singing "Happy Birthday."And yes, we sung! Stop laughing. Sorry about the quality of the photos, the shutter isn't working properly at this time. (We are getting a new camera very soon!)


Manny joined the party, but we suspect it was for sinister reasons. Not because he was celebrating his brothers birthday, but because there was food involved.


Tiny Grampy even came by to celebrate!!

It is going to be very scary when Aaron and I have children. I can only imagine; 1. How spoiled they will be if this is how we treat our dogs, and 2. How badly I will feel for my blog followers when they have to read the details about spoiled animals AND spoiled kids ;)

1 comment:

Crazy Momma said...

So cute! I tell you, though, those doggies are more spoiled than our kiddos are :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...