Yes, I photograph the moment.
Yes, they get candles which we "pretend" they blow out.
Yes, I am missing a few marbles when it comes to my animals.
Here are the pictures from 11.29.09- Big Boy Bing's 5th Birthday Bash!
He was fed a king's breakfast in their special bowls.
Finishing up his E-G-G's (we don't use the word "eggs" in this house, instead we spell it out.) Bing and Manny do understand English, thus the word "eggs" would get them anxious, so we spell it. They have yet to catch on...
Daddy let him lick the plate but pretended to mind for my sake... (I'm pretty strict about certain foods but we all know Aaron is the softy.)
After a big breakfast he took a nap on his bench in the sun.
Later in the evening it was present time (I spent $40 at PetSmart earlier in the day... but I told Aaron it was only $20. Shhhhh!)
Bing, saying thank you.
"Is there more, Mama?"
Of course!
Waldo was soon discarded for the next best thing...
A treat filled toy!!!
If you tell Bing, "Say thank you!" He'll kiss you. Yes, I trained him to do that. Jealous?
Daddy got to feed him the dog-cream with Bing's favorite toy, "Wee-zell" looking on.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bingy, McPepe
Hi Dad M!!!!! :)
hmm i thought i posted here. Happy late birthday bing baby. love iya
Post a Comment