Monday, June 9, 2008

Life's a Beach

One of my oldest friends (not in years) got married yesterday at a beach house in Wells, Maine.

What a beautiful ceremony! Although there were a lot of people there we didn't know, we had an amazing time. The weather was gorgeous and the venue; perfect.

Aaron and I talked the whole way home about how it was one of the best weddings we had ever been to. There was something very different about it. Something I couldn't put my finger on. But it was really a peaceful and calm reception and ceremony. We had a great time. Congratulations to Quinn & Aaron Hope.



I didn't stay for the throwing of the bouquet... I'm not too worried about it *wink*

My sister, Nicki and her husband Rich made the trip down from Maine.

We had to take a picture of this... guy... he was working it on the beach in his string speedo. Yikes!

3 comments:

Stephani said...

And if it isnt bad enough, the speedo appears to be white! wtf dude!!
Pretty wedding!!

Crazy Momma said...

Beautiful! Congratulations Quinn and Aaron!

What a beautiful place to have been yesterday! I'm sure it must have been about 10 degrees cooler at the beach!

Speedos scare me...

Charles said...

Well, you guys were near Ogunquit, Maine's *happy* place, where guys in speedos are a dime a dozen.

Sorry I missed you in NY this weekend. I hope it wasn't too much of a lobster bake. It was at GMVS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...