Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dear Xander,

I can't believe what a big boy you are and, even more, I can't believe you are 5 years old today.

I remember the day you were born, and the first moment I held you; I knew my life would never ever be the same. There isn't anything in the world I would not do for you, nor is there anything I wouldn't give you.

Every time I see you, and you reach your arms up to me, I feel so humble that you love and trust me. I can't get enough hugs and kisses from you, and there isn't a day that goes by that you aren't on my mind. We waited so long for you to come into this world and you are exactly what we wanted.

You are my sweet baby, and you make your mean old I-ya melt into puddy. Happy Birthday to be BEST boy in the whole entire world.

We love you soooooo much!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

awwwww XanMan looks so cute there! I love him so much and I know how much you love him too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...