Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday, Oui

Most of you may know that one of my most treasured possessions is the nativity my brother and sister bought me a couple of years back(can't remember? Click here ) I spied this in 2001 but I never bought it because: 1.) I couldn't reason spending over two-hundred dollars on a Christmas decoration, and 2.) I couldn't afford it.

But there is something I profoundly love about Nativity scenes.

Now that I don't have to pinch every penny, I made a HUGE purchase for my collection.

This is my new nativity made by the same company, Willow Tree. This one is called "The Christmas Story." I saw it while on February vacation and couldn't stop thinking about it. It's mine, mine mine! It really is beautiful. Click to enlarge the pictures. The detail is amazing.

3 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

I remember when they bought it for you and how excited Nicki was!

The piece is beautiful!

Stephani said...

Dont you LOVE Willow Tree items!!!

Jessi said...

OMG. love them. I have a few angels too... obsessed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...