How well do you know your husband? For fun fact Thursday, I'm going to take a little quiz- we'll shall see how much is actually fact!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
The Weather Channel or some documentary on Gangs-- basically something educational. He doesn't watch crap or comedies (Thank God.)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Bleu Cheese (Blech)
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Carrots. Random, right?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
He'll ask, "What's on Tap?" hoping they say PBR. Then he'll order a Coke.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Memorial, Manchester, NH
6. What size shoe does he wear?
8.5
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Bicycles, tools, dust
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Pulled Pork
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Sweets. He has a sweet tooth.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Oats & More
11. What would he never wear?
Sweatpants.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Ah, he's a cyclist. It's sort of solitary... or at least it isn't really known by "teams" per se. He's not a huge sports fanatic (Praise Baby Jesus!)
13. Who did he vote for?
I didn't ask him- I think that's something someone will share if they want to. But, hopefully, McCain. If it was Obama I may need to call my attorney.
14. Who are his best friends?
His brothers Matt & Nelson, his childhood bromance, Jason and Moi.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Be so rigid or lounge around in my "dancin pants." If you don't know what my dancin pants are, click here. (Caution: contains vulgar language)
16. What is his favorite color?
Green (??)
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Funfetti (??)
18. Did he play sports in high school?
No.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Well, being an athlete his stamina is amazing...
so, of course he could ride
his bicycle
for hours
What did you think I was going to say? You pig!
20. What is one unique or random talent he has?
Oh! So many. I love this topic so I can't choose just one: He is really good with numbers. He can also make anything with wood. He can calm me down like it's his job... I could go on...
2 comments:
No sweatpants??? Maybe HE needs to stop being so rigid. LOL
* I love your dancin' pants.
Post a Comment