Monday, February 9, 2009

Say What?

Aaron: I was so disappointed when I came home and opened the Papa Gino's pizza box in the fridge and there wasn't anything in it! I was thinking about pizza all day.
Jessi: What? What happened to the piece of pizza I left for you? I left you a big piece.
Aaron: Yeah, I know, I actually ate that yesterday, but I was disappointed today when I wanted one.
Jessi: So you left the empty box in the fridge after you took the last piece yesterday?
Aaron: Yeah and that's why I was disappointed, because I opened the fridge and saw it, and thought maybe there was a new piece in there. (Maybe the pizza fairy came overnight?)
Jessi: Is the box still in there?
Aaron: (with complete innocence) Yeah, why? Do you need it?
Jessi: Yeah, I need it for the trash!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...there really should be a pizza fairy!!!

Nicki said...

lol saw a cadbury egg last night.... thought of you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...