Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Defining quotes of tonight

"The definition of insanity is doing the same over and over again, hoping for a different result."
-Albert Einstein

"Expectations are premeditated resentments." -Unknown

“The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.”
-William Arthur Ward

“There is a condition worse than blindness, and that is, seeing something that isn't there.” -Thomas Hardy

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” -William Arthur Ward

“Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy -- the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation.” -Eric Hoffer

“The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar which the ultimate fulfillment of that hope never entirely removes.” -Thomas Hardy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...