Monday, September 1, 2008

A Happy Labor Day

I must say this is one of the most relaxing weekends I've experienced in a long time. Aaron and I are always, perpetually, go, go, go. We never stop to rest. This weekend was quite the opposite. We have done very little, and have been outside most of the weekend; eating thoughtfully prepared dinners.

I have read a book and Aaron has kept himself busy around the house... but we've barely gone "out" and are truly enjoying the last of what summer has to offer. Basking in our newly engaged bliss and with the "first day of school" sneaking up on Aaron ready to rob him of his much deserved summer freedom, we were ready for this break.

What a great beginning to what will be an amazing fall.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

What beautiful weather this weekend. Im glad you guys had a relaxing time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...