Highlights:
- We spent a ton of time all together as a family.
- I saw my Pepe almost every day.
- I watched my nephew swim in the same places I used to as a kid.
- We had bats in our cabin (hence tennis rackets.)
- My Brother-in-law waterskied in... JEANS!!
- We hiked the beautiful Moxie Falls and I fell in!
- We played Sequence almost every night.
- We went on two beautiful kayak trips to spy on wildlife.
- I went to the Skowhegan Fair with my family.
- We went in the boat on the most gorgeous afternoon and I waterskied.
- On Wednesday August 13, 2008 Aaron asked me to marry him and presented me with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.
- I said Oui.



2 comments:
What a nice slideshow. The bat comment makes me think of the movie "The Great Outdoors" Have you seen it?
You look like a pro on those water skis!!
Love you!
I love that you guys had such a great time!
I am here and will be updating soon enough...I swear!
Post a Comment