Thursday, September 25, 2008

From the Archives...

I found this picture the other day while cleaning out some old files. Aaron was trying to be cute, cooking breakfast for me in my apron. This is an 'old' picture (from the very beginning of our relationship 'old.')

If this is my last blog entry, it's been fun. Don't bother looking for the body; Aaron has made it abundantly clear they "will never find the pieces."



5 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

Hehehehehe! I love this!!

I'll find you, Jessi! I'll never give up! If for no other reason than I have a bunch of people that would love that ticket to NKOTB :)

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Stephani said...

Was he wearing any pants? Im trying to get a visual ;)

Aaron said...

"TRYING!!!!" You ate that shit up like a homeless guy on a bag of chips.

Jessi said...

Steph... I plead the fifth on that one ;)

And, yes, Aaron... it was cute, adorable and oddly, sexy.

Stephani said...

:o) haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...