Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:
Applying for colleges (undergraduate) and deciding on majors (I picked Clinical Psychology at Husson University)
Bombing around Rochester/Portsmouth in my Saab 900 Turbo, sans the muffler.
Working at a gas station.
Spending every penny of every paycheck.
Fighting with my parents, a lot.
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
Hommus and Triscuits
Vienna Cookies
Nuts (I'm nuts about nuts!)
Yogurt and granola
Luna Bars
Five Songs I Know All the Lyrics To:
Hook- Blues Traveler
Ice Ice Baby- Vanilla Ice
Let it Be- The Beatles
Fidelity- Regina Spektor
Come on Eileen (Put your dancing pants on!) Dexy's Midnight Runners
Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
Give my sister a check.
go to Alaska
Clone Bing and Manny
Buy 1 carat diamond stud princess cut earrings
Pay off college debt
Five Bad Habits:
Snacking all day long
Not clearing the timer on the microwave
Refusing to help with laundry (Love you A)
Not answering/responding to phone calls right away (or ever)
Staying up too late
Five Things I Like To Do:
Travel
Read
Work
Hike
Spend time with my family and friends in any context.
Five Things I Would Never Wear Again:
French pants
Short shorts
A tie
Fathered bangs and a 'scrunchi'
Plastic jewelry
Five Favorite Toys:
My Kayak
My Toy box (AKA, my armoire full of jewelry)
My Subaru Outback
My significant other ;)
My KitchenAid Mixer (Thanks Mom & Dad Molloy)
4 comments:
Another good meme :)
Yeah, I'm exhausted and have zero creative energy. These are always good for those kinds of days. I may have to go on a blogger break soon. I am so overwhelmed!
huh... 10 years ago, I also had a SAAB 900 w/o a muffler. good times, good times.
Hahaha! Hi Justin!
Yes, I loved that car. I reluctantly had to retire it after I was driving around only able to use 2nd 4th and and 5th gears- that baby had 275,000 miles on it.
I still need to "get me" one of those cat things you got your wife :)
Post a Comment