Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Move it! Wednesday, Oui?

Aaron and I like to do mean funny things to each other, pranks and the like. We have our own little games, sayings, and codes that we speak in; things people would never understand. Most of which I would never (ever!!) share here as they are much too personal.

One thing we do (still) is hide 'Baby Shrek' (if you don't remember that click here.) Lately, however, something else we've begun doing in engaging in "sleep wars."

On most days, Aaron gets up before me. I know I've written about it here, and here, but when it's a "normal day" and he's getting ready for work, he finds the need to ask me a million questions, open and close the same drawer a million times, and iron-- loudly (it sounds impossible, but trust me, you can iron loudly!) So, naturally, to get back at him I instigate when he goes to bed early-- when I'm still awake.

One morning he was exceptionally loud so, as I was lying in bed-- fuming, I formulated a plan. I decided to use one of the newest Happy Meal toys we recently acquired to aid me in my mission (it seems the toys I get in Happy Meals make their way into our life in some function-- like 'Baby Shrek.')

I apologize for the poor quality of the video, but you get the jest...

It's truly the most annoying thing, ever-- but so-help-me that little guy is kinda cute ;) I love to wait until Aaron is almost asleep; he'll be all snuggled in, cozy in the blankets and I'll hold the little animal above his head and flip the switch. LOL, he jumps a mile! Serves him right for being a bull-in-a-china-shop every morning.

All is fair in love and war. Oui?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...