Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday Aaron!

Once upon a time, in a far off town (about 16 miles from here) there lived a young couple named Jim and Linda. They were already blessed with a handsome baby boy when, low and behold, they discovered they were pregnant again!

And on March 3rd, 1978 Aaron Timothy came bouncing into this world with a BIG agenda:

1. To eat Cheez-its in the bathroom. WTF?

2. To drive his parents crazy. What a ham!

And 3. To pout-- by the garbage--hanging onto the stove-- wearing nothing but underwear and a long-sleeved shirt.

But now he's grown into a serious-professional-bearded-athletic- bicycle riding- teacher man:

Who loves our animals and treats them like his children- (here he's cooking while holding Bing!) He looks tasty on (and off) a bicycle!


He still loves to eat, not just Cheez-its in the bathroom, but anything and EVERYTHING!

He can pull off absolutely any attire!

He still likes to make silly faces into the camera. What a ham!
And he keeps house. Seriously. I don't ever touch laundry or vacuum... EVER!

But, best of all, he loves me!
A lot!

Happy Birthday Lovie! I am so very proud of everything you do- every day- to show me you love and adore me. I know your family is proud of the man you've become and you are making a difference in this world. You mean more to me than I ever thought possible. I can't wait to be your wife. Happy, Happy Birthday with lotsa love!

XOXO- B&B!!!
Cubby & Your Babies; Bing, Manny, Rocko & Shredda!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday to my almost Brother I love you. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...