hehehe.
Well, I am done. I'm making an appointment, as soon as my doctor's office opens, to see an allergist.
Yesterday, I got to work at 5:44 am and didn't walk though the door of my apartment until 8:07 pm. That's right folks, you do the math; I worked 14 hours yesterday! That's insane. I had to be up at 4:00 am!! Why did I do this, you ask? Well, it's Red Ribbon Week and I attended a breakfast/conference yesterday morning. I have about a 25 minute drive to the office, I couldn't sleep, and had to meet my co-workers there at 6:30 am for a 7:00 am breakfast anyway so I just went in a little earlier (and made ribbons with fabric and red glitter paint for all my co-workers... they are actually beautiful!)
Why couldn't I sleep? Well for the same reason I couldn't sleep last night, after working 14 hours- of course it's because I like to be up at 2:00 am wiping the snot off my face and pillow. So enjoyable. I have to go get my flu shot tomorrow and I'm very tempted to barge into the office of the attending allergist yelling, with a machete in my hands, "Well you see, doc, I was in the area getting a flu shot so I figured I would save you the trouble of scheduling me an appointment for 2 months from now, I've done the research and a person can only live about 11 days without sleep and I'm pretty desperate creeping up on day 8, so what'dya say, can ya fit me in Doc?" All said with luggage beneath my eyes and a serial killer smile on my face driven insane by full upper-body hives.
Seriously, I worked 14 hours yesterday, 11 the day before, and 9.5 on Monday all because I am so uncomfortable when I lay down. Work is my only solution. I hate leaving our dogs but Aaron is already at work, which leaves me home with the TV and I hate TV. I suppose I could read, I did just get Stephanie Meyer's new book, The Host. Listen to me, I sound like I'm on crack!
Let's change the subject.
I apologize that I neglected to post a Oui (which should, grammatically, be "an Oui" because of the vowel, but I like "a Oui" better so there. I acknowledge the error, but it's on purpose [I really feel like I am on crack, although I've never tried it, but I do know the signs and symptoms]) Really, though, you all understand why there wasn't a "Oui", right?
That's it, where's my phone?
1 comment:
I hope you get in to see the allergist soon. And FYI yesterday Rich's boss said, today's Wednesday right? He looked at her, smiled and said "Wednesday, Oui."
Post a Comment