Monday, May 5, 2008

Party!

We had Manny's Birthday party tonight. Just us, doggy ice cream, and fun!

Is all this for me?

Happy 3rd Birthday, Manny.

Yummy!

Spoon fed, of course!

Don't worry, Bing got to celebrate too, and managed to sucker plenty of Lovies from Daddy.

5 comments:

Stephani said...

Cute party! Did you get a haircut Jess??

Crazy Momma said...

I can't say that I am not laughing right now...you celebrate much the same way we do with the kiddos :)

But I do know that Manny and Bing and Rocko and...shoot...the other cat(s) are your kiddos and I love you guys for loving your animals so much!

I told a client about Rocko's incident with the candle tonight. We both got a good laugh :)

Jessi said...

Yes, I did get a haircut... you would know that if I had finished posting about the vacation. I will, in due time. Good eye, Steph!! 5 1/2 inches to be exact ;)

Erica, laugh away... I know, it's absurd at times. hehehe..
Shredda is the other cat... she is less well known to the blog. My bad...

Nicki said...

awww they look so happy!!! I miss my boys! I want to see them SOON!

Moonshado said...

Doggie ice cream so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...