Friday, November 16, 2007

Where I blog and my lists

I am working from home today. I love that my job gives me flexibility and allows me such luxuries. Usually, I will drive to Manchester on Friday's for a few hours to do some paperwork, but this Friday I had most things done so here I am. I have to send a few emails to collateral contacts and do some research, but other than that I am here, puttering away.

I have a pretty long to do list:
  1. Update blog
  2. Send work e-mails
  3. Research group appropriate media resources
  4. Organize my group binder
  5. Go to Jo-Ann Fabric to get the supplies for my Christmas projects
  6. Go to EMS- I am in the market for some new hiking shoes and a fleece
  7. Start one Christmas project- I want this particular one done before Thanksgiving
  8. Bake my Amish friendship bread
  9. Laundry

My to do list for this weekend (to be completed before Monday)

  1. Make a Christmas list for friends and family (I am taking Monday off to go see my Pepe- I do this every year on the same day. My sister and mom will meet me there and we go shopping.)
  2. Complete the Christmas project
  3. Bake some pumpkin bread to bring to my Pepe
  4. Make cupcakes for the Thanksgiving Dinner being held at my work for the youth in need
  5. Grocery shopping
  6. Hound my brother about sending the pictures from the TSO concert we went to last weekend so I can blog about that... it was amazing. Wally? You-whooo? Where are the photos? Don't make me call you on the phone...

Other Misc plans for the weekend:

  1. Saturday- Aaron's cross-race in Durham
  2. Sunday- Hike Mt. Monadnock and while in Keene visit with our friend Derek
  3. Monday- Portland to see Pepe
  4. Find a way to incorporate all my lists in between these events

On a side note, I read several blogs daily. Most are my friends and family, a couple are strangers who I have come across while blogging. When ever I read their blogs, I always have to wonder where they are when they blog. I almost always blog in the same place. I think twice I have blogged elsewhere, shamefully once at work. However, I am a curious person, and I am details oriented; am I the only odd-ball that blogs everyday from the same exact place in the world?

I almost always blog in the moring, my favorite time of day. And always, always, always from the kitchen table while having coffee/breakfast.

I think the reason I choose the table is because

  1. I can see the birdfeeder from where I sit (and as you can see Rocko notices it too)
  2. I can hear my windchimes from this seat
  3. Animals can't sit on my lap while I am at the table... if we were on the couch, well, that would be a different story
  4. I love the kitchen

2 comments:

Stephani said...

Your kitchen is cute! I would hang out there too!

Nicki said...

TOO much to do, so little time!!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. And I always blog at either my desk or my ass planted firmly on the couch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...