Thursday, November 1, 2007

And, as promised, Halloween!!!!

Okay so this is my last post of the day... I do have things to do (who knew?) I need to do some research, pay bills, find a hotel in North Conway for this weekend, and be to work by 11:00- UGH!


This is "Mannimal." One of the most adorable spiders alive...




I had just arrived home from work and my spiders bombarded me with kisses. I had to work really late due to a crisis with one of my clients. Apparently they had been waiting for me in costume for about 2 hours; running to the door at every little noise. Poor babies!

My other favorite spider, Sir Bing the diplomat. Holding Bing is, of course, my favorite goblin.

Did you know, the Daddy-long-legs is the most deadly spider in the world, with the most poisonous venom? However, its fangs are too short to pierce most anything.


It must have been because of Halloween, but the animals were crazy last night. All of them. The cats were so rambunctious, this is what they did to their playpen. My bird squawked all night, and the dogs barked at every sound!

And just for you Nicki, I did watch our favorite Halloween movie. Shamefully, I was sooo tired I fell asleep half-way through... I still have time to celebrate, the Day of the Dead and All-Saints Day can count as my Halloween Howl. I will suit up in my Halloween PJ's again and finish the rest so I don't break tradition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think, I used to be under the misconception that I didn't like spiders! lol. Your little pups are so adorable! I'd love to try to get those costumes on my kitty cats, although I think they would try to plot my death if I tried it.
Quinn :)

Nicki said...

hey look who left you a comment! ;) And you look so cute in your halloween shirt!

Anything can happen on halloweeeeen......


I missed you yesterday we had fun but maybe you can come next year.....

Aaron said...

All night the boys were walking around in their costumes waiting and NOT 1 Trick or Treater came to the door. Not that I had anything for them but they are damn cute and wanted to show them off in all their glory.

heather said...

I just bought an elf and santa outfit for our cavalier babies to sport for Christmas pictures with the Han & Sam :-)...pets are people too in our house!
hetha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...