Friday, September 28, 2012

Sniffle, Sniff, Sniff!

I want to start this post by stating LOUD & CLEAR, that I love my husband; he is my perfect match. Anyone who knows me intimately would probably agree that Aaron should be Sainted by the Diocese for putting up with me.

That said, every couple does a few things that drive the other nutso. I can openly admit that I consistently fail to put the caps back on anything (salad dressing, Tupperware, toothpaste) and it drives Aaron crazy.

Aaron, on the other hand, does something less intentionally that, never-the-less, drives me to insanity.

Poor Aaron has the sinus functioning of a pug. He struggles to breathe properly at night and the only thing he has found to give him relief are Breathe Right nasal strips. I am so glad he has found something that allows him to get better sleep at night but, I HATE these nasal strips.

Why? Because at some point in the middle of the night Aaron will peel them off (while he's sleeping) and they will inevitably end up somewhere. I have found them stuck to the headboard, stuck to the sheets (after they went through the wash!!!) I've had to pull them from Bing & Manny's fur and even had to disentangle one from my own hair. I seriously find these things everywhere and it's so annoying.

This particular day, unbeknown to Aaron, he wore one on his shirt all through breakfast. I neglected to inform him until after he got dressed for the day. Evil? Yes. Funny? For sure!

 
Do you see it?

3 comments:

Amy said...

L M A O
perfection.

Stephani said...

Why does he remove it? Is it done unknowingly while he is asleep? Does he snore after it is removed?

Jessi said...

Steph,
Yes, he removes it unknowingly while he sleeps and no he doesn't snore :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...