Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Oui? Planet Alien: The final sneak peek!

So, here is where our precious little son will be sleeping. Toby's crib is actually where a large closet used to be; Aaron gutted that out and rebuilt the area perfect for a crib.


It would be negligent if I didn't publicly thank all the people who put in their time and effort to make my dream nursery a success: McPepe, Uncles Matt & Nelson, Uncle Jason and Papa Dan: thank you for all your help. I love this room and it is EXACTLY what I've been dreaming of.

Lastly, Aaron: You are the best husband in the world. You are so incredibly good to me. Your final little project, totally sums up how you feel about me and your son; our family. I could not ask for a better partner or father for our child. I love you!

Finally, Aaron's gift to Toby. A custom closet with a handmade floor.





3 comments:

Amy said...

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
Love you all, cannot wait to meet him. <3

Stephani said...

That is amazing!! I "love" touches like that.
Congratulations to you both!!

McPepe said...

The pictures do not do the room justice. You guys planned it out to the "T". And executed it spot on. "LOVE" it. Toby you are going to love it. Your own private little hide away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...