- I was on a train with my mom and Aaron. My mom's character was played by Congresswoman, Gabby Giffords.
- Adele was in the dining train car singing and playing the violin, which was really a bow and arrow.
- I had to hop from one train compartment to another (using an access panel on the roof) because there was a gift shop on the other train car that was selling a ventriloquist dummy that my father-in-law really wanted.
- After buying the dummy I went back to the dining car to get a bite to eat and order a drink. I asked for a virgin daiquiri and once I had swallowed about 1/2 of the daiquiri, the ventriloquist dummy (who had joined me for lunch and was sitting on my lap because McPepe wasn't on the train) looked at me and said, "There was alcohol in that drink. Your baby will be born without ears."
I don't think I like pregnancy dreams... or dummies... or daiquiris anymore.

3 comments:
creep-tastic.
Princess, what the hell did you have for supper last night? Sounds like it did not agree with you. Or maybe it is guilt from not letting all of us know the Babies name ahead of time. The dummy is a good one. I hate the little bastards. You need to come clean. See you Sat. night
LOL, McPep- We had breakfast burritos for supper... with tater tots. For dessert I had ice cream, and fresh pineapple, and cheez-its and some chocolate chips with a glass of milk.
It was delicious.
Post a Comment