Documenting the antics of 2 cats, 2 spoiled chihuahuas, a couple of thirty-somethings, and Toby!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Wednesday, What?
So, I diligently tried to update my blog this morning with pictures from our romantic getaway to Pittsburg for our one year anniversary. Unfortunately, blogger is telling me I have reached my image storage limit and can't update with pictures until I "purchase additional storage for a small yearly fee." I, personally, think it's bullshit but I will probably end up doing it because I don't want this to be the "end of my posting pictures days." I need to piss and moan about this for a day or two. Keep checking back. I'll probably cave in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's bull!! WTF?
What's the fee? Ill send you a check!
Haha Steph,
It depends on how much "storage" I need. It's like $5-20 bucks but it's the principle. I'm gonna cave and pay it (it's minimal and I'll probably opt for the $5 per/year) but I'm going to piss and moan and stomp my feet!!!
that's crap!!!
Post a Comment