I was on vacation last week; one of the best vacations of my life! It was, however, poorly timed. I reserved that particular week almost a year ago, way before I knew my sister was going to have a baby-- way before my sister even knew she was going to have a baby. I will share pictures and document the vacation as soon as I'm able. It seems my days and weekends are literally booked out until the third weekend in September, so I suspect you'll be hearing about my vacation later rather than sooner. Now, I'm wishing I had taken this week for the reason below.
The point of today's blog is to give a shout-out to my sister, who went to the hospital this morning to start labor. I wish so badly I could be there with her. The fact that I won't be able to get back up there very soon KILLS me! For today (because I know I'd be a nervous wreck) I, along with my co-workers, have planned a trip to take our clients on a whale watch. I think managing 12 excited kids, many of whom have never seen a whale before, may just be enough of a distraction so I don't dwell on missing my sister.
Good luck to my sister, her husband and my nephew. The world is anxiously awaiting Sarah Grace's debut.
1 comment:
Yay!! Best wishes Nicki and Family!! <3
Love you Jessi, I know you're going to be just fine today, though I would be waiting on pins and needles too!
Post a Comment