This picture was taken at Target right before Hilary and I went to see Remember Me the day it came out in theaters. We usually stock up on cheap goodies before every movie (don't even ask about the time we snuck a small cake into the theater...)
This day Hilary put on rabbit ears and hopped through the bunny-dollar-trail. I, on the other hand, dropped it like it was hot in a leprechaun hat that left green glitter in my hair for days.
It's Hilary's birthday tomorrow (April 3.) I don't normally blog on Saturday so, today, I wanted to give a shout out to one of my very best friends in the whole world. Hil, you're my 243 and I would be absolutely lost without you (and our one-million text message exchanges per day!) Have a great birthday weekend.
And a Happy Easter to all!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hilary!
I have a picture of Emily, that looks very similar to that ;)
How was the movie?
The movie was amazing and shocking. The only problem was the screen was a bit blurry so we loudly complained and gossiped through the entire movie... It's def one I will buy when it come out to video.
Post a Comment