A while back I posted about our local library having a sale; fill a bag for $5. We do what we can to support everything local-- little did we know our local library would support us.
A few weeks after the sale Aaron took one of the books we purchased off the shelf. When he opened the cover, low and behold, this money was pressed between the pages.
After doing some research we determined we spent more at the book sale than we recouped with our "find." Much of the money is obsolete and no longer in circulation. Perhaps in years it will be worth millions ;) but, for now, we just like to look at it. We think it's pretty neat. Oui?
1 comment:
Wow. That's pretty nifty.
I don't think I've ever found anything pressed in the pages of a book I've procured, however, I do know my mom leaves special things pressed in the pages of her grandmothers bible. <3
Post a Comment