Friday, March 26, 2010

Photographic Friday: Dryer Check


I know I've spoken in the past about my routines (I won't say "rituals" because that's a diagnostic term) when leaving the house on any given day. Yes, I know it's not normal but at least I know that. My greatest fear is something happening to the "children." Therefore, I do a battery and dryer check every day before I lock the door (and check to make sure it's really locked, LOL.)

I always think the dogs will find a battery and eat it (because, clearly, I leave random batteries laying around my spotless house; an unrealistic fear) or one of the cats will be trapped in the dryer all day (a realistic fear because I usually do laundry in the morning before work.)

Above, as you can see, Shredda struck fear into the heart of me by climbing into the dryer.

4 comments:

Amy said...

My cat did that once - Sera. She climbed right in, and snuggled up. I'll see if I can find the pictures of her.

ALSO it's not unrealistic, didn't you find an errant battery some months back?

<3 you, and your quirks

Stephani said...

Ya, didnt you drop the remote or something and it fell out??

Jessi said...

Yes! That's exactly what happened :)

Nicki said...

lol well better to check than worry all day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...