Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday, Oui? For Wolfie.

I know I haven't been hitting the blog scene like I should lately. I have been really, really, busy. I know I am a regular blogger, and always leave comments on the blogs of others, so many must be worried at my sudden disappearance. Not to worry. Everything is well. I am getting ready to go on a much needed vacation next week, so I have a ton of loose ends to tie up. I even took a sick day on Monday (shocking, I know!) There have been many things we've done: 2 races, NE Aquarium, went to Portland to celebrate my sister's 30th, and many other blogworthy feats. I will post about those later, I promise.

But, for today's Oui.

Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays I run my IOP group from 4-7pm. I start off each day with some type of meaningful poem, story, or fact and a daily quote. It's a 6 week program and each week has a different topic with this week being Family & Communication.

The quote of the day yesterday was:

For the strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
-Rudyard Kipling.

My brother is obsessed with wolves. He loves them. Nicki and I even call him Wolfie. I couldn't help but think of my siblings, specifically my brother Wally, when I picked this quote. I am the youngest of the three of us, and boy am I "the baby." My siblings would do anything for me, and I for them. They are my pack, my strength.

I was able to see my brother last weekend in Portland for my sister's 30th. It was such a treat.

I love and adore you Wolfie! I miss you something awful when we're apart.


1 comment:

Moonshado said...

Wow, great picture Jess, I think I make you look good :-)

Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...