Last weekend we took a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L trip up to the farm to visit my family (more on that later.) On Sunday morning we woke up and went outside pretty early because Aaron wanted to do some target shooting. Aaron, being a city boy, had never fired a gun before so I, of course, had to take pictures of my sharp shooter (more on that later, too). But, he snapped a picture of me when I was completely unaware.
Honestly, I didn't have a clue that I looked this pregnant. I secretly thought I could probably still pass as someone with a few extra pounds. Clearly, my mirror is a liar.
Dude, in 10 weeks we're going to have a baby. Like... to keep... forever. Oui?
10 comments:
I don't know why that struck me as so funny but it did! And you are totally right, when we look in the mirror we see, or dont see things that are blatantly obvious in a picture... Nicki
you look adorable. Pregnant, but adorable.
At this point in my pregnancy with Em? I was swollen from top to bottom .. Great.White.Whale - no joke
AND yes, those mirrors, they do lie!
Wow, 10 weeks away! I don't think it gets any better than the way you look right now, @ this point in pregnancy. Especially for being short, your very lucky!!
Auntie Princess, Now that is the pose of a pregnant woman with a "tude". Hand stratigaclly placed on the hip. Damn good thing Aaron did not get caught taking this picture or 'the little mister' might have been an only child. And yes in 10 weeks minus a few days you will have a baby. LIKE TO KEEP. Home stretch (wrong choice of words- sorry).
Shamus has a profile too?! That is Killer!!!
What did you think, I was a run of the mill pet store puppy. NOT. I am as cute and conniving as my mom and auntie
Touche, touche!
I don't know why but when I click on that pic and elarge it the stripes on the shirt look like one of those things where you have to find a 3D picture in the squiggles.... it's such a mind trick lol -Nicki
If you look at it long enough, you can see peanut M&M's.
Hahahahah, Steph. Probably!
Although... now that I have "The Diabetes" you probably couldn't see one m&m :(
Post a Comment