Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nissan Muranos, birth weight, and handshakes

Last night I had a dream about Alien's birth. Here are the details:

Much of the process of going to the hospital/discussions about "I'M IN LABOR, DRIVE FASTER!" took place in my brother-in-law's new Nissan Murano (except it was silver in the dream- in real life it's black). For some reason he was driving me and Aaron to the hospital (at York Beach). He had to make a U-turn into a marshy area and I was worried about the salt water damaging his vehicle.

Alien arrived as expected; he was 7lbs 5oz and he was born at 8:58AM (not sure what the date was but, it was warm-ish weather and I was full-term so it must have been late May/early June.)

I also remember that Alien was really cute. So cute, in fact, that he won awards and we hung them in our friend's parent's restaurant (Amy??!! LOL).

The only other thing I can remember is that we named him exactly the name we have planned... but, we didn't have to announce the name to the public because the baby introduced himself the minute he exited my womb. He even extended his little hand for a handshake and said:

"Hi, I've been eavesdropping and I heard they plan on calling me "_______ _______ Molloy". It's a pleasure to meet you."

So, that's the dream birth story; let's see how much of this proves to be accurate.

I only had a grilled cheese and chocolate milk for dinner. I swear!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sure we can make some space on the walls for those cute baby awards .... LoL. I love your dreams. They're so fun

Stephani said...

I lol'd at the U Turn for rust prevention. Haha!!

Amanda said...

That's a funny pregnancy dream.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...