Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fun Fact Thursday: Return of the Meme

I don't have time to research interesting facts today so, instead, I have a "meme" which are facts about me so I rationalize this being acceptable. Plus, y'all know I LOVE these things.

1. Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Yes, in high school.

2. Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
Yes, one would hope.

3. Who was the last person to call you?
Dan, my amazing step-dad.

4. What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Coffee, as we speak.

5. When is the last time you cried?
December 15

6. Are you scared of spiders?
I try to act all tough when I see one in the shower or on the ceiling. I'll roll up a magazine or newspaper and kill the S.O.B. But, then my mind races and I get prickles on the back of my neck and imagine the queen spider just watched it all happen and is planning revenge with an army of arachnids. So, I guess, yeah.

7. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No. I try to look forward not back....unless we're talking way far back. I would secretly love to be a wench.

I heard that.

8. What are your plans for this weekend?
Well, on Friday we're going to see a travel agent to sort out the details of our Alaska trip and perhaps book a Florida trip. Saturday I hope we do something outside... ski, snowshoe (weather permitting)... or I'd settle for a massage and facial. SUNDAY I'M GOING TO STEPH'S BABY SHOWER! She has been one of my BFF's since we met in high school. Now, my baby is having a baby!

9. Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
Um, yeah. I have a camp on one.

10. Last person you drove with in a car?
Aaron

11. What did you last buy?
Um... I bought a new scarf and a couple of soy candles. Shhh, don't tell Aaron. ;)

12. What’s irritating you right now?
That I can't fix something for someone I love.

13. What radio stations do you listen to?
Okay, so don't laugh. 94.9 WHOMmmmmmm.

14 Are you afraid of the dark?
No. I just don't like it. I worry about stubbing a toe or that my animals may not be able to see something so I leave nightlights on 24/7.

15. Are you listening to music right now?
The hummmmm of my laptop.

16. Do you like Chinese food?
I don't like it. I love it!

17. What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
Blindside with Aaron and my in-laws.

18. Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
Not really.

19. Do you get distracted easily?
No.

20. Was this the best year of your life?
Well, we're only seven days into it, but it's been pretty okay so far. 2009 was far better-- we bought a house and got married. Wouldn't you think?

21. Who is your best friend?
They know who they are.

22. What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
I try to live in the moment. I don't think about things at times like that. It's the one time my mind is not planning, thinking, organizing, or evaluating. Cut me some slack!

23. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
You're really asking me? The one who holds a grudge forever?

24. Are you jealous of someone?
Jealousy is anger directed inward. So, no.

25. What last made you laugh the hardest?
Hilary... she know's why.

26. Do you flirt a lot?
I don't think I have any game left.

27. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Blasphemy! Yes, of course.

28. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
All the time. It sucks

29. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Bing and Manny- dogs are people.

30. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes, while driving :( Shame on me!

31. Who was the last person that made you feel safe, why?
Nickie Lora. She's super important to me. I can bare my soul to her and she doesn't judge. She gets me. Very few people get me. I can tell her anything.

32. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Yes

33. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I think so.

34. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
Um, sometimes. But, I'm definitely hard to live with. Type-A to the letter.

35. What did you do yesterday?
Well, I went to the gym with Nickie. I worked for 9.5 hours. I watched an E! special about body deformities (I love to watch that stuff) and then I stayed up too late thinking.

36. Have you ever dated Someone Older Than You?
I've never dated someone younger.

37. What time did you go to bed at and when did you awake?
11-6:30 (on average)

38. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends on what we're talking about.

39. Believe in love at first sight?
Not really. I believe in love, but you have to know someone to love them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE Learning Things about you!
You are an amazing woman, and I don't think I tell you that enough.

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...