Much to some of my readers dismay, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE memes. I think they are the best cure for writers block. Sometimes it's such an easy "out" for me when I don't feeling like using real material.
Did I mention I love Memes, or Tag as others call it?
I was tagged by my sister for the sixes meme. What you do is go to your sixth picture folder, open your sixth picture, post it and blog about it!! Great idea! Except, I don't have a sixth picture in my sixth folder. This caused me so much distress. Last night, during American Idol, I was using all sorts of math equations, counting diagonally, anything, to find a sixth picture in some form of a sixth folder; but alas, I kept coming up dry. So, this morning, I decided I'm just going to post the sixth picture in the first folder that has one.
Here goes, this is the sixth picture in the eighth folder:
I'm a little embarrassed this happened to be the picture, but trust, it could have been much worse ;) This is a Halloween decoration I made last year. I had some serious down time after my surgery and Aaron had brought me to the Christmas Dove in Barrington. I saw this exact banner in the store selling for about $25. I thought, with a little construction paper and newsprint, I can do that. Low and behold, after investing in a few stickers at JoAnn's, I made a duplicate for about $3.
1 comment:
Yes, Im sure the photo could have been a lot worse. I wish I could enlarge it to see the detail. :(
Post a Comment