What is that saying? God never closes a door without opening a window.
One of the few things that could snap me out of these post election blues and get me back to appreciating my life; my recipient.
I heard from her, just now, there is so much I want to say, but I need to talk to her first.
This is a day I have long been waiting for and just the kick in the ass I needed to stop feeling sorry for myself.
2 comments:
I am so happy for you, I know how important that is for you, and how much it means to you.
I can't wait to hear all about this, Jessi. I know you are taking your time with this and I completely respect that. This is yours and your recipient's story and you should hold that until you are ready.
MAN YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH THE WAIT! :)
Post a Comment