So many friends, so little time!
I apologize, again, for my lackluster blogging. I am signed up to take a HUGE exam on Monday, so I have been busy preparing/worrying. I have also completed most of my Christmas shopping and I'm getting ready to decorate for Christmas!
I have, however, found plenty of time to spend with my friends and family. Two weekends ago my best friend, Alyssa, drove down from Maine to meet two of my bridesmaids and me for a bridal show. The show its self was a little overwhelming because of all the vendors were vying for our attention, but we got lots of helpful information. We also found "the dresses" for my girls and went out for a nice dinner after the bridal show.
Alyssa stayed the whole weekend and we had a grand time. We don't see each other often due to distance (she's about 4 hours North of Concord) so we were able to get in some shopping and "Jalyssica" time.
Last week was full of fun and adventures! My sister, her husband, and Xander, came down mid-week to spend the night (we dropped her at the airport the next morning as she went to Florida.) On Friday I went to see the movie Twilight (amazing book -- good movie) and had dinner with my girlfriends. Saturday I had breakfast with my friend Claire, and then later that evening I went shopping with my friend Heather and then to the Steel Magnolia's play at the Franklin Opera House. The play was, well, interesting. I have been spoiled by the movie so it's hard to compare the two. I was nice to be with Heather, we are friends from grad school who are both very busy and it's not often our schedules collide :)
On Monday, I went to Portland for the annual Turkey run. Each year my mother gives me a turkey and I meet her in Portland to pick it up, go Christmas shopping, and have lunch with my Pepe. This year Aaron came along and it was nice to share a family tradition with him. As always, seeing my grandfather was the highlight of the day; his health is failing so every moment is a precious gift.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!! That should be a treat. We are off the the Molloy's for what I predict will be a fun-fill, food festival-- I suspect some drinking will be involved :)
Lotsa plans, lots done. I know this is a short post packed with a ton information, but the whole point is that I love my network of people. I am truly blessed by those who love me and am one of the luckiest girls I know to have such a wonderful, rich, full life. Oui?
You will hear from me tomorrow!
1 comment:
Have you picked a location yet???
Post a Comment