Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged by Wall Balls

If you were stuck in the Big Brother House which 10 people would make your stay most eventful?
What is the Big Brother House.

If you never had to worry about money again what one cause would you donate the most time and money to?
AIDS

Cash, check or charge?
Cash

How many times have you moved in your life?
5

Where did you meet your significant other?
Work she was the intern. ROOAARRRR!!!

What is your most expensive habit?
Tattoos

Do you hit the snooze button or get up as soon as the alarm goes off?
Funny... I used an alarm clock very few times but was able to get right up when it went off. Now that I am with Jessi I sleep in 9 minute intervals after 6am.

Who was your favorite teacher/professor/instructor?
Mrs. Clow, my 3rd grade teacher and 6th grade Math teacher

What did you have for dinner?
Steak, Rice, Fried Green Beans, Bread & Butter, Steak Juice and Ginger Cookies

What is something you love to do but feel like you never have enough time to do it?
Spend time with my baby, read, woodwork, garden, be outside, camp

What brand of shampoo do you use?
What ever Jessi buys me. Tea Tree, I had to ask.

Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Kartz- so did my brother before me and so did my little cousin 20 years later.

What is your favorite candy?
Snickers

Who was your first boy/girl friend?
Now if we are talking about the girl I never talked to in the 6th grade but "went to" all the parties with and broke up with at Christmas time because I could not get her a present then that would be Robin.
Now if we are talking about giving someone your heart, all that you have, are inspired by on a daily basis, wanting to share every waking moment with and needing to share everything with. Well that would be My Baby.

How much time do you spend on the phone on a daily basis?
1-2 hours, depending on which kid is having a crisis.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, every chance I get... yup just did it again.

What was the last book you read?
Does Anything Eat Shit?

Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth?
Yes

Do you believe in Global Warming?
Yes, Al Gore did not invent it. So I try to ride my bike to work as much as possible.

Do you vote in every election (local and national)?
No

Richard LeBlanc you are it!!!

4 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

Yeah! So exciting to read a blog from Aaron!

Okay, so, I know a few dogs that eat shit but I am curious...does anyone else?

Also, Tea Tree shampoo is awesome! Do you guys use the one with peppermint too that makes your scalp all tingly? Oooohhh, I LOVE that kind!

You don't know what the Big Brother House is? Seriously!

Moonshado said...

Well I see I have started a fad on tagging little tagged people.

Jessi said...

Yes, it is the mint tea tree. He has dry scalp and I make him use it- Paul Mitchell, of course! I don't use it often because it is not good to use on colored hair, but if I have dry scalp I will.

He doesn't know what the Big Bro House is. I watch about 4-5 hours of TV per week, he watches even less.

And the "Eat Shit" book is something I bought him in DC. It has all sorts of useless informational pieces in it... like how girls used to perform breast augmentations way back before surgery existed (they would actually slit holes and fill their breasts with air.) Good stuff. The "Challoy's" LOVE useless info.

I should have let him answer your questions, but he is really busy this week and I didn't want to keep you waiting ;)

Nicki said...

lol I love learning new things about Aaron, and I will be on Rich to answer his questions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...