On Saturday, my best friend Alyssa was passing through NH on her way back to Maine from vacation. We met at TGI Friday's for lunch. This was the first time Aaron had met the Kajkowski's. We had a great time catching up.
During lunch I got some bad news; TGI's is taking the cinnadunker dessert off the menu!! I was so distraught that the manager gave me a free order. I enjoyed every last donut as I silently wept.
We headed to the mall afterward to pick up some miscellaneous things we didn't really need. I did manage to snag a few Christmas gifts for next year. Later we ventured to Aaron's folk's house for a nice little visit.
When we got home, we were bumming around when we got an unexpected visitor. Aaron's childhood friend, Jay, stopped by with a bag of white perch for me... he had just been ice fishing. He stayed for a few hours and we had a nice visit. I think Aaron's friends get a kick out of me because I love to talk about ice fishing, cars, and atypical "female things."
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear more about your vacation did you go anywhere fun?
YES!!! That is coming in subsequent postings...
can't wait for more... I hope you told Lissy-cat hi for me
I wouldn't know what to do with a bag of white perch...you amaze me!
Post a Comment