Sunday, March 9, 2008

February Vacation: Day 3


On Monday, still tired from the hike, we didn't have much planned. There had been something we had been talking about doing for quite some time, and that was paint pottery. We went to the local pottery place, You're Fired, to begin a project.

I worked on a post-it holder for my office and Aaron has big plans for a mug he's painting. We are both perfectionists, so we weren't able to complete the project in one sitting, but that just gives us an excuse to go back... there is a ceramic snake I am eyeballing... perhaps I will paint that too. If you have never painted pottery, I have to tell you, it is so much fun! I will post pictures of our completed work eventually.



2 comments:

Stephani said...

Thats fantastic. I once visited "Polka Dots" in Portsmouth and painted something for Mark, he loved it. What fun.

Crazy Momma said...

That looks like so much fun! We use to have a place like that here in Wolfeboro and we never got a chance to go...I'll have to make a trip with the kiddos over April vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...