Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, Oui? in the nick of time...

This is how my Wednesday has been:

This morning our parking lot was flooded, part of the highway was closed, I forgot my boots so I got soaked and had to stay that way all day, many of my clients didn't show up due to the weather, and the agency closed at 4:00 but forgot to let our building know, so we were all working away like idiots while the rest of the company was traveling safely home in the daylight.

In the car on my way home, (I probably should have been in a canoe) I called Aaron to tell him... "everything that could possibly go wrong today did.. I don't have a Oui!"

Oh contraire my friends, thanks to you... and Aaron, y'all made sure I have a Oui...

I came home to read a ton of comments on my blog, one of which was a friend telling me she missed my voice...

and from Aaron, my favorite treat...

Do I have the best people in my life or what?
OUI!!!

1 comment:

Crazy Momma said...

Now I understand why you can't read romance novels...you LIVE romance novels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...