A: Do you know what today is?
J: Race Day!
And so goes our morning of packing up all Aaron's equipment and race paraphernalia. This Sunday we went to Canton, Massachusetts for a cyclocross race. Aaron does several types of racing; mountain bike races (self-explanatory), road-races (Lance Armstrong stuff) and cyclocross (in my opinion, a cross between mountain/road.) We had a great time, and this was his first cross race of the season. He did very well.
Following the race, we drove through Boston and decided to stop for a bite to eat at the restaurant that sponsors Aaron's team. Legal Sea Food is right on the water near the harbor. The food was amazing (but pricey) and the atmosphere was to die for! I had a great weekend and enjoyed watching Aaron race. It was a brisk but beautiful day.
Just as they were taking off. Aaron is in the middle in the Legal Sea Food kit.
One of the barriers they have to jump. I know, it's so hott!
There were fake wolves on the field. Why? I don't know but I loved them!
Outside of Legal Sea Food- one of our sponsors.
The food was amazing. We started off with coffee and rolls, then fish chowder for me- clam for him; followed by coconut shrimp, and for entrees I got fish and chips-- with the fisherman's platter for him. We finished with an amazing chocolate pudding cake!
After eating entirely too much, us, in front of the harbor.
2 comments:
What a beautiful day you guys had, love the pictures.
Those are great pics and yes very HOT and that food is making my mouth WATER!!!!
Post a Comment