Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday, Oui? Shedding another fig leaf

Before I got pregnant there were many things I said I wouldn't do once I was a Mom.

For instance:
1. I wouldn't be a mother who hung out in a ponytail wearing yoga pants 24/7.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

2. I would continue take immaculate care of myself after Baby arrived (massages, pedicures, and hair appts.)

Now, my opinion of self-care is a really really long shower where I can actually shave my armpits AND my legs without having to shut off the water three thousand times to check the baby monitor because I think I hear Toby crying.

3. Remember when I said I wouldn't post about Toby all the time?

We all know how that went.

4. I swore, up and down, that I would never ever take a picture of my kid's cute itty bitty perfect pinchable tiny baby bumby.

 
But, last night during "ditch the diaper" time (he loves being diaper free and we let him do it) he was just so happy. And, well, his little butt was just the cutest thing ever... and so, I couldn't help myself!
 
Those buns are beyond adorable!
Oui!
 
 

4 comments:

Amy said...

heeeheee.

The "new you" .. in a way.

I love it. All of it.

Nicki said...

like I said last night he's always so happy! What an adorable little kiddo.

Stephani said...

We all had those thoughts... I promise. :) I still hold Alex in front of the mirror and look at her tushie, and all the dimples that are made when her bum presses on my forearm. Love!! . I cant get enought of it. :)
His hair... crazy growth!

heather said...

if I am following Hannah or Sam up a set of stairs they cover their bums because I might just have to grad and say "I gotcha bum!"...oh it never goes away! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...