Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday, Oui?

Yesterday, while loading pictures onto the computer from our camera, the picture below loaded. I had no idea it was even taken; it was one of our afternoon naps. I thought it was the sweetest thing. I know I have said hundreds of times that I have the best partner in the whole world and I am going to say it again.

I have the best partner in the whole world
He loves his family so much
He loves his son
He loves being a father
He loves being a husband
He works his butt off so we can afford an amazing Nanny
He works his butt off so I only have to work outside of the home 3 days per week
Often he gets up early with the Baby just so I can sleep in
He tells me on (almost) a daily basis that I'm a great Mom
He tells me daily how much he loves me and hates leaving us to go to work
I know he would do anything for Toby and anything for me
He never says no to me... ever.

I'm not one to get too mushy or divulge some of the more precious details of our marriage but, I would be negligent if I didn't mention here that I know, without a shadow of doubt, that Aaron completely, totally, unconditionally, adoringly, and genuinely, loves his wife and his son.

 
We love him too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...