Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Oui?

I am beyond exhausted and I can't wait for my upcoming vacation. Scratch that, I NEED my upcoming time off. I have a ton to post and update on this blog but, in all honesty, I don't have the energy.

So much to tell but, that's all in due time. One thing I will share-- pictures of our first dinner on our new patio. We (Aaron) worked on it for weeks and Monday night (date night) we had our first meal on our new patio and the boys sat at the table with us.






Bing looks depressed in this picture but he was actually begging for food.









I'll update more when I have some time. Oui are looking forward to some time off!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't see depression ... I saw a threat:

"you know, if you don't give me a bite, I'm going to whine all night long ... you can make it easy on yourself, fork over a morsel"

Congrats on the new patio! :) We'll be constructing one this summer (we hope)

Stephani said...

New Truck??

Jessi said...

New to us. The Honda got totaled in the storm of Feb 10 :( But we like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...