The Top Ten questions I'm randomly asking myself this morning:
10. Why am I not working for a school so I could have a snow day and go back to bed?
9. Where did I leave my cell phone?
8. What am I going to wear today?
7. Do I feel like hitting the gym this morning? Nah...
6. Since Aaron is off because of snow, what am I going to take off my to-do list and put on his???
5. Why do I insist on sticking the Q-tip so far into my ear that I cough?
4. When is my next hair appointment? I have roots.
3. What's for breakfast?
2. Yessss.... Dad M delivered the paper early, where's my coffee....?
1. I wonder if I really need to go into work that early? I already have 10 hours overtime in the last two weeks; maybe I'll roll in just before noon...
2 comments:
OMG, Im dying over the Qtip and "root" comments!!
#5??
I don't cough, my eyes tear up. But why exactly DO we do that?
Post a Comment