Documenting the antics of 2 cats, 2 spoiled chihuahuas, a couple of thirty-somethings, and Toby!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Princess for the day? Oui!
Saturday July 25th was my bridal shower. It was one of the best days ever. A lot of planning went into that day and it was more than evident by how prepared my girls were. From the decorations, to the food, to the games and the plans- it was truly amazing. I hope everyone knows how appreciative I am. I honestly could not ask for better people in my life. I know I've said it a million times, but the past 3 years have been the best years of my life and I don't know what I did to be so blessed.
My darling sister, AKA "Maid of Honor"
Jaime, Nicki, Alyssa, Hilary (my 'maids') and Nickie- the rev...

My future M.I.L- love her!!!
Lyss- I have known her for 10 years!
Jaime 'Jammers' hosted the party at her home- Thank you, Jaimsss!!
One of my besties, Heather, from Antioch.
My party favors: Celosia flowers (they used to be called cockscomb- LOL-- my favorite annual for summer) and Quinn made chocolate and peanut butter lolly-pops in the shape of maple leafs for my favors. Not pictured is home brewed Chihuahua beer made by Reverend Nickie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good time! I love that house :) You looked really pretty Jess!
What a wonderful day we had <3
Post a Comment