The house is coming along. We are finally living here and the animals have made their way over, which is when it actually started feeling like home.
I do have some pictures (not many, unfortunately- I'm sure I'll hate myself for that later) that I'll post. But here are few highlights:
1. My front loading washer and dryer.
2. Not worrying about my neighbors when Manny has a barking fit at 11:00 pm.
3. Having the music at any volume we damn well please.
4. My front loading washer and dryer.
5. Not hearing my neighbors: a.) flush the toilet. b.) run down the stairs to answer the phone c.) take a long shower in which I hear them drop the soap and the shampoo bottle.
6. Having a separate dining room.
7. Actually owning a small piece of the earth.
8. My front loading washer and dryer.
9. Building equity for *almost* the same amount my rent used to be.
10. Driving up the street, into my driveway, and knowing we worked really hard to own everything we have.
4 comments:
what's he doing to your radiator there? I can't wait to see more pics.
He and Jay had to heat it up because we needed to remove the thing to put down the new floors. It was all sticky with age. Those things weigh a ton!
yeah they do! we moved a huge one from upstairs the day we moved in
Love the Earth tones!!!!!!!!!!!! and white!
Post a Comment