And I will say it again, congratulations and I am so happy that I have a new brother, there couldn't be a better person for you Jessi. Aaron you rock! Love you both very much!
Well, for this news I don't have one of my usual wise-ass remarks. I am at a loss. Congratulations!!!!!! Jessi, if I'm invited to your wedding, I'll get another chance to dance with you, no? That is, if Aaron will take his hands off of you for a moment.
7 comments:
I LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
And I will say it again, congratulations and I am so happy that I have a new brother, there couldn't be a better person for you Jessi. Aaron you rock! Love you both very much!
OMFG! I am SO excited and happy for you guys!!!!
Loves to you both!
Well, for this news I don't have one of my usual wise-ass remarks. I am at a loss. Congratulations!!!!!! Jessi, if I'm invited to your wedding, I'll get another chance to dance with you, no? That is, if Aaron will take his hands off of you for a moment.
Love you two.
Charlie
holy shiz!! congrats! :)
Okay, so much to say...
First,
Nicki, you know what this means and I need your help in this. I heart you!
Erica, love you too... we are beyond excited...
Charlie, my darling;
A. Of course you are invited.
B. I will dance with you any old time but especially at the wedding.
Steph,
I just love you so much. Thanks for the email, you are my baby snake ;p
I love you too Momma.
OMG- I'm just reading your blog now!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment